Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dear Friends, It is with heavy heart that I tell you I have lost what I spent two hours typing for you this evening! Google is doing something to blogsites, something I do not understand. I cannot account for what I did or did not do to lose everything! How terribly frustrating. It makes a great difference to tell friends what is going on in my life here and to let you share in some of its blessings. Google says these changes are to make everything safer and easier. I really wonder!! Anyway, I will try again in one or two weeks to post ano. I was telling you in this letter I lost about the monkeys returning and the great outdoor swim I had this afternoon and the beauty and fun of the ordination liturgy a week ago at a cathedral for 1500 people! I don't have the time to type it out again! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment